[Introspective] Meet our new assistant: The Telegraph Boy!

Aloysius Fairbanks cedric.hawksworth at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 22:50:17 PDT 2007

Hi again!  Mr. Fairbanks here.  I'm addressing the crowd with another one of
Mr. Durst's messages.  I complained to him about bothering me at all hours
of the night, so he's given me permission to employ an assistant.  The new
assistant wishes to remain anonymous so I'm calling him "The Telegraph
Boy."  For those who don't know, 'Telegraph Boy' was a demo done by Neil and
Chris ages upon ages ago.  One of Mr. Durst's little stunts a few years ago
was teasing Petheads with an alleged clip of the demo.  So many people got
so angry over his little joke, I thought it might be cute to open THAT old
wound.  :)

29 August is Mr. Durst's birthday.  I think everybody should prepare a
little statement regarding all of the things they like best about him and
post them right here for public adulation.  <Shhhh!>  It's meant to be a
surprise!  :)

/af

            From The Desk of:
           Aloysius Fairbanks,