[Introspective] Integral? The Introspective Inquisition (Part I)

Aloysius Fairbanks cedric.hawksworth at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 23:55:20 PDT 2007

Mr. Durst has decided to conduct an "Introspective Inquisition."  He's
appointed me "High Inquisitorial Teddy Bear."  Here's how it's going to
work:

Since Introspective has yet to be purged of morons, trouble-makers, and
whiners (see Fred the Mouse), we're going to start holding people
accountable for their actions and determine whether or not they're worthy of
being here in my company.

We'll do one person at a time.  Let's start with derekbd, a Texan.  During
his time on Soulseek (where he operated under the same moniker he uses
here), he attempted to steal several unreleased PSB tracks from Jeffrey
Durst.  Luckily, Mr. Durst caught on to this in time and duly banned
derekbd.  A survey of the files derekbd was sharing unearthed a most
disturbing secret:  derekbd was distributing pornography.  NOT JUST
pornography, but pornography depicting sexual acts between men, scat, and
bestiality.  It sickens us, the arbiters of ethics, morality, and good
taste.  As such we are asking derekbd to vacate the Introspective mailing
list by un-subscribing at once.  We don't need a pornographer among our
ranks, after all!

My verdict is final.  Tomorrow we will examine Lydia.  Which reminds
me...Jeff is starting a new PSB lexicon.  The first entry?  "Lydiot: an
idiot who is an idiot by virtue of the way he or she butchers the English
language."

/af

            From The Desk of:
           Aloysius Fairbanks,