[trash-talk] anyone know what garbage is up to?

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Sun May 28 21:35:10 PDT 2006

How do you find out this stuff??

  Ok, here's some magazine sightings to spread.

  Rythym magazine (June 2006, UK): David Silveria cover [magazine cd features how to play WDYLM on it, pretty cool!]

  In Style (June ? 2006, USA): Heidi Klum cover [full body pic of Shirley recognizing her "hot pants"]

  Big Cheese (April 2006, American mag?): I've never heard of this magazine before! but in the reviews section it has a VERY small review of an old GMM album. And for the life of me, I cannot figure if it's promoting a re-issue or just talking about it! It's hard to understand! Does anyone know anything about any GMM re-issues?? I've been looking at the stores and I see nothing. I thought maybe it was about Isa & the Filthy Tongues but there's no mention at all!