[trash-talk] anyone know what garbage is up to?

Asbjørn Andersen garbage at pc.dk
Wed May 24 08:00:07 PDT 2006

Congratulations on your wedding :)
Garbage as a band is very quiet, but here's a quick update on the
bandmembers:

Shirley is doing a solo album, working with David Arnold.
Duke is producing Freedy Johnston's new double album Rain on the City
Butch just had a baby girl with his wife (she's very pretty) and he's
producing as well as working on two possible film scores.
Not sure what Steve is up to - just that he has moved to a new place.