[trash-talk] anyone know what garbage is up to?

Rob Watson garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Mon May 29 04:48:58 PDT 2006

It wouldn't shock me if a number of GMM releases are reissued, I think I see
something about it while I was obtaining data for the GMM discography the
other week.

The River Sessions was issued last year
http://www.garbage-discography.co.uk/previous/gmm/discography/albums/the_river_sessions/
and features most of Live: On The Day of Storms as the second disc.
(http://www.garbage-discography.co.uk/previous/gmm/discography/albums/live_on_the_day_of_storms/)

Rob

Garbage Discography - garbage-discography.co.uk
Get the latest Garbage news via RSS - garbagediscobox.com/news/?feed=rss2
Garbage Disco Box - garbagediscobox.com