[trash-talk] Garbage announce "indefinite hiatus" / breakup

Shirley Vixen shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 09:53:54 PDT 2005

Wow, it's actually really over. And yes, indefinite hiatus is (as my friend
said earlier) "the polite music way of saying 'perhaps in the very distant
future, if we find anything to agree on musically or otherwise, we may work
together again. just don't hold your breath, peeps'." so yeah, it is over.

My God, isn't it weird? I mean, okay so it's no different to yesterday
particularly Garbage-wise except today I know that there is no more to come
in the future and it's just...

Other people will laugh at me I know but I hope some of you freaks and geeks
will understand me when I say that I know in time I'll feel like I've
suffered a huge loss as it "sinks in".

10 years. 10 years of my life with this band and now, that's it.

*sniffs*

****
you can freak out about me
but you'll lose your mind without me