[trash-talk] Garbage announce "indefinite hiatus" / breakup

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 10:39:33 PDT 2005

Um, where was this announcement made, or published?

I don't see anything on the official site (not that it was very
informative anyway), nor do I see any reference as to where you
saw/heard this info.  Not that I don't believe it, but just wondering
what the source of this news is.

Thanks

--- Shirley Vixen <shirleyvixen at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Wow, it's actually really over. And yes, indefinite hiatus is (as my
> friend
> said earlier) "the polite music way of saying 'perhaps in the very
> distant
> future, if we find anything to agree on musically or otherwise, we
> may work
> together again. just don't hold your breath, peeps'." so yeah, it is
> over.
>
> My God, isn't it weird? I mean, okay so it's no different to
> yesterday
> particularly Garbage-wise except today I know that there is no more
> to come
> in the future and it's just...
>
> Other people will laugh at me I know but I hope some of you freaks
> and geeks
> will understand me when I say that I know in time I'll feel like I've
>
> suffered a huge loss as it "sinks in".
>
> 10 years. 10 years of my life with this band and now, that's it.
>
> *sniffs*
>
> lou
> xx
>
> ****
> you can freak out about me
> but you'll lose your mind without me
> ****
> AIM: paranoidsupervix
> http://firefish.livejournal.com

"The greatest price of refusing to participate in politics is being governed by your inferiors."

 - Plato, The Republic