[trash-talk] Australian interview with Shirley

Adam i Agnieszka Gasiorowski FNORD agquarx at hyperreal.info
Sat Sep 17 09:52:42 PDT 2005

On 2005-09-15, at 22:43, Mark Perry wrote:

> Whereas Manson once rubbed shoulders with the likes of Tracy Bonham,
> Alanis Morissette, the Cranberries, Bjork and Hole on rock radio,
> Manson is now one of the medium's last high-profile female voices.

     Funny, I love all of them still, yet I has been introduced
  into that kind of music by Liv Kristine whence she was still
  with Theatre of Tragedy. Oh, I remember I once wrote the only
  song I could digest authored by No Doubt was "Don't Speak". Bah.
  I totally changed my mind, wytch ;-} is not unexpected as I
  never delete anything off my iTunes library. I learned my mind
  is chancy, moreover, the call is hers ;-} (sing to the "Image"
  from "Musique" album of "Theatre of Tragedy"). I want to get
  you up, I wanna get on top! Ha ha...A :-} {-; A. Who's that?
  Someone said your name? Anyone has similiar experience? (no,
  I have no idea how to do English tenses and will never learn,
  hopefully. Hopefully, you can decipher the message contents
  using famous human pattern matching algorithms (Q) Wired into your
  hosts' brain. Have phun! (Ą))

     P.S. Do I sound in-sane? A :-} P-: A.

--
Seks, seksić, seksolatki...<uri: news:pl.soc.seks.moderowana > <~|
{ A.A }|