[trash-talk] Your Garbage Collections

Rob @ the Garbage Discography garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 16 04:09:18 PDT 2005

I have been doing a feature on fans G collections for the site with a set of
questions for a few months now and am starting to get some interesting
answers as I promote it more, these can be seen at
http://www.garbage-discography.co.uk/collections.php

If you wish to take part then please feel free to download the questions
from
http://www.garbage-discography.co.uk/http://www.garbage-discography.co.uk/downloads/g_collectors_questions.zip
and send them back to me, with some photos if possible (either 1 of yourself
and 2 of the collection or all 3 of the collection)

It doesn't matter if you have 1 item or 300 items or if you have been into
the band for ten years or 2 minutes all entries that are submitted will
appear on the site. It will also be nice to get a real mix of ages currently
they range from 17 - 32. There must be some younger and older fans out
there.

Some of the replies may also appear in the Queen helen fanzine as well like
Rob's (DryiceX) from Canada in the last issue did.

Rob

:. Home to the Garbage Discography
~~> http://www.garbagedisco.com
:. Garbage Forum