[trash-talk] vegas

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 12:07:31 PDT 2005

Yeah I guess I'm one of the jerks... ;-)

Thanks for the quick review though and looking forward to hearing more
about it. I really hope someone taped it. Reno is the only show from
this month I don't have yet... well and now Vegas... the 2 Neveda
shows...

Anyway yeah, hopefully there will be more Grabage tours in the future,
but at this point, who knows???

See ya
Bill

--- Stefanie Schwartz <skull at spastica.net> wrote:

> anybody who missed this show is a jerk.
> i do not have the set list, but it was sweet.
> shirley shaved a girl's head while the boys played a song
> with duke on vocals... shirley told ten minute long
> monologues about hair phobias and brought aimee echo of
> theSTART out for 'only happy when it rains,' which was
> fuckin HOT.
> if this was the end, it was a great way to go out.
>
> great to meet so many trash talk members, sorry we kicked
> you all out of our hotel room so early.. i feel awful about
> that but we'll have occasion to party again some day.
>
> i'm on shitty hotel internet so i will post more about this
> later, but wow.  amazing show.
>

> stef

"The greatest price of refusing to participate in politics is being governed by your inferiors."

 - Plato, The Republic