[trash-talk] vegas

Stefanie Schwartz skull at spastica.net
Fri Sep 16 11:44:48 PDT 2005

anybody who missed this show is a jerk.
i do not have the set list, but it was sweet.
shirley shaved a girl's head while the boys played a song
with duke on vocals... shirley told ten minute long
monologues about hair phobias and brought aimee echo of
theSTART out for 'only happy when it rains,' which was
fuckin HOT.
if this was the end, it was a great way to go out.

great to meet so many trash talk members, sorry we kicked
you all out of our hotel room so early.. i feel awful about
that but we'll have occasion to party again some day.

i'm on shitty hotel internet so i will post more about this
later, but wow.  amazing show.

stef