[trash-talk] also back...

Christine Smith seriphin at mindless.com
Tue May 17 19:07:20 PDT 2005

seeing as someone said they were back....i will also anounce that i am back.

i saw the concert at the the rave on the 28th last month in milwakee.  i'm curious as if anyone went there and recorded stuff.

oh it was so queer but i had never seen them live before and the moment i saw shirley, it brought tears to my eyes.  bleed like me is really growing on me, and...liking beautiful garbage a little more becuase it's a sad fucking cd for me.

does alan remember me?  seri?  christine?

ALAN! email me and tell me what's up!