[trash-talk] Trade List - lotsa rare stuff - please look :-)

matt ifeelintoxicated at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 14:24:17 PDT 2005

Hello there everybody.  Here's a list of my Garbage
doubles that I'd like to trade for.  My want list can
be found at the bottom.

Please e-mail me with any offers (trade or cash,
preferably trade though), and I'll be happy to work
something out with you.

Here's what I've got:

1. Rare Track Collection - French CD promo - SEALED
This promo is still sealed. The slipcase is sort of
creased by the CD inside, as you may be able to see in
the first picture. The back of the case has a small
crease on the right side.
Front:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/zacknjordan/for%20trade/raretrack1.jpg
Back:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/zacknjordan/for%20trade/raretrack2.jpg

2. Subhuman - UK CD single
The case is unstickered, but the insert includes the
original mail-out card, still attached.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/zacknjordan/for%20trade/subhuman.jpg

3. Queer - UK CD single #2
Unstickered case, but includes the mail-out card, like
the Subhuman single.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/zacknjordan/for%20trade/queer2.jpg

4. Stupid Girl - UK 7" single - SEALED
This 7" is still sealed. Comes complete with
protective plastic cover!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/zacknjordan/for%20trade/stupid7.jpg

5. Milk - UK 7" single - 2X - SEALED
I have two of these 7" sealed. Why not start a
collection of Milks like DryiceX?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/zacknjordan/for%20trade/milk7.jpg

6. When I Grow Up - UK CD promo - Trash 28
A bit of scuffing on cover, as you can see in the
picture.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/zacknjordan/for%20trade/trash28.jpg

7. You Look So Fine - EU CD single
4 tracks, very nice, etc.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/zacknjordan/for%20trade/ylsf-eu.jpg

8. Why Do You Love Me - US CD promo
I've come across yet another of these. This one was
free, so I'll probably just throw it in if you trade
for something else.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/zacknjordan/for%20trade/wdylm.jpg

9. Shut Your Mouth - UK 3-CD single set
I just wanna see what kind of offers I get for this.
It'll have to be something pretty great for me to give
these up.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/zacknjordan/for%20trade/sym.jpg

So, what am I looking for? I'm glad you asked:

Trash items: 01, 03, 11, 19, 20, 27, 43
Subhuman - UK 7" cardsleeve promo
Milk - MILKCDP UK promo
Garbage - UK 7" box set - sealed
US 12" promos - Queer, Milk
US radio promos - Vow, Supervixen, OHWIR (edit), Push
It (not Q-Pack)
Version 2.0 - UK 12" LP
Special, YLSF 7" promos