[trash-talk] also back...

Alan Hoppe scully_itsme at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 18:17:54 PDT 2005

CHRISTINE MUTHUFUKIN SMITH IN THE MAD MAD TT PARTY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao - omg - christine, how could i ever forget youuuuuuuuu? i have a
christine tattoo on me bum. that's so awesome that you finally saw the band
perform live. and YAY on your BG comments. that BG album still has a special
place in my heart and there are no words to properly do its impact upon my
psyche justice. so there. take that.

i love you christine and i hope you get a chance to kick me real hard in the
head if we ever meet. cuz i'm a wanker who never calls

XOXO
-alan-