[trash-talk] Nashville May 6 - "I Fall to Pieces" Cover

Rob at the Garbage Discography garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Sat May 7 11:20:37 PDT 2005

I think that's cleared it up and another message on my forum (was that also
you? are you floramitchell!) that this *most likely* won't be a new bside
then and I guess they won't be playing it here in Europe.

Thanks for getting back in touch.

Rob

Home to the Garbage Discography
http://www.garbagedisco.com
Join the forum and discuss your collections
http://www.garbagedisco.com/forum