[Trash-talk] none

Mark Perry msp0 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 16:03:46 PST 2005

--- matt <ifeelintoxicated at yahoo.com> wrote:

> As Garbage fans, we are essentially their employers.

No, we are NOT. They are artists, producing their work, and we are
consumers of that work. We pay them, via the scum-sucking record
companies, for the privilige of hearing and seeing their entire
artistic output that they and the aforementioned record companies wish
to release.

Garbage do not owe us anything ... and we are free to refuse to pay for
their latest (or older, goddess forbid) work. It's that simple.

Enjoy what you have, and choose to enjoy what is to come or not, Matt.
Who they are and what they do personally is really none of my business,
although I am extremely sorry for Shirley if her marriage has broken
up, and I can sympathise with the pain both of them must be feeling.
But in the end, this band will break up one day and I will just be
grateful for them having had the influence on my life that they have
had.

All I wish is for them to create great music until they decide enough's
enough. Nothing more, nothing less. But Shirley, if you want to share a
bottle of vodka while I'm in London later this month to discuss what
it's like to be single again ... just email me ;-)

cheers,
mark

In this dangerous world/There's an art to growing old/Taking chances/Magic happens - Garbage
 icq: 12297532 aim: markmsp0