[Trash-talk] BE IN THE VIDEO FOR WHY DO YOU LOVE ME

Shell Bryson shell.bryson at dhnewmedia.com
Fri Jan 21 23:15:15 PST 2005

You can send your picture anyway Matt. They're just fast-filtering them.
There were a LOT of responses (trust me, we were totally bombarded with
questions as well). If you really want to be in the video, make sure your
application stands out...

Shell
(garbage.com webmaster)

Shell Bryson
new media designer & developer

icq 10058302
cell +44 (0) 7760 254 152
land +44 (0) 131 539 0188

digital:harmony
www.dhnewmedia.com

4/8 North Leith Mill, Edinburgh, EH6 6JY Scotland