[Trash-talk] BE IN THE VIDEO FOR WHY DO YOU LOVE ME

matt ifeelintoxicated at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 20:46:38 PST 2005

Too late.

Garbage's website has already posted a message saying
they can't view any more submissions.

I saw this on the website early yesterday, and decided
I would take a picture of myself today (since I got my
hair cut today), and send the e-mail sometime this
afternoon.  Unfortunately, I was already too late.

Travel expenses apparently weren't going to be
covered, so better off I didn't win.  I just hope the
person they choose is a real fan, hopefully someone
from this list who can fill us in on the song and the
video.

-matt