[Trash-talk] BE IN THE VIDEO FOR WHY DO YOU LOVE ME

Anette S. bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 22 05:55:50 PST 2005

Hehe.. would a picture with a garbage platinum award do the trick? *lol*
But seriously, is there any possability at all of non-US residents getting
selected? I have the time, but not the money for such a trip, but I've done
some calculations on it and could maybe take out a wee loan to pay for it.

@nette

"Listen to Genie, dear, Genie knows."