[Trash-talk] Suffocate Me video

Paul Gullas PTGullas at dhcr.state.ny.us
Fri Feb 18 09:10:34 PST 2005

I found a couple of Suffocate Me videos on the net a few years ago
(probably the same one Curtis has)...but does anyone have a
decent-quality video of Heartbreak to Hate?

>>> Brendan Kelly <garbageotaku at yahoo.com> 02/18/05 2:23 AM >>>
I had a quicktime file of the complete Suffocate Me
video, pretty low quality, only about 4mb file size.
But apparently the file got corrupted somehow in the
process of moving hard drives around and copying files
over the years.  It gets about 2/3 of the way through
the video and then the rest is junk.  I don't seem to
have a backup copy of it either, which is pretty dumb
of me, i know.

So does anyone happen to have a copy of this video
that you could possibly email to me or something?  I'd
like to include it on my site, as well as just have it
for my own collection.

- g.o.