[Trash-talk] Suffocate Me video

Brendan Kelly garbageotaku at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 12:34:49 PST 2005

I've just finished downloading a copy of Heartbreak to
Hate on emule, just under 13mb.  It's better than the
4mb version I had before, but I still wouldn't call it
"high quality".  I also found a 42mb version, but I've
only got about half of it DLed so far and it's stuck
atm.

In any case, here's the 13mb version if you want it
for now:

http://garbage.shattereddreams.net/Angelfish-heartbreaktohate-13mb.zip

The last five seconds or so get scrambled and turn to
junk, just FYI.

- g.o.