[Trash-talk] tt international bunking sorta NGR

Shirley Vixen shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 20 14:52:00 PST 2005

Oh yes and further to that, trashers are welcome to come and stay with us
any time... as long as I have some idea who you are. We'll treat you very
well. Plus it's very cheap to have a good time here. Put Northern Ireland on
your backpacking itinery!

****
you can freak out about me
but you'll lose your mind without me