[Trash-talk] Video on MTV 2 tonight

subvixen vixen at subhuman.net
Thu Feb 17 00:52:50 PST 2005

Wow, I've just seen a tiny clip from the new video of WDYLM. It looks great
immediately remind me the ITIP video. It is black&white, Shirley is kinda
dressing herself up, putting some make up on. It was only a 20 seconds clip
tho. :/ I can't wait for all of it.  Shell thinks she had  a whole Kate
Beckinsale goin on at some point. :-)

sirin @ the garbage fan site

www.subhuman.net

Sirin Bryson