[Trash-talk] Video on MTV 2 tonight

Sri Gupta oopsz at iplur.com
Thu Feb 17 01:12:35 PST 2005

it's so cool to see people from my religious alt.music.garbage days :)
it was nice when that was a viable resource...

anyway, this clip: http://www.iplur.com/media/wdylmclip_mtv2.mpg ?

I hope the other videos from BLM are as varied as the vids for 2.0..  as
much as I like the camera on shirley for the entire song, something a
little more abstract, a la 'Push It' would rock my world.  They could at
least mix it up a little..  OHWIR was a classic because of all the
wonderfully contrasting colour, and WDYLM seems a tad minimalist for my
taste (then again, album unseen, that could be an overriding theme.  I
guess we'll just see...)

-Sri
--
Sri Gupta