[Trash-talk] Fort Gnox Garbage Archives

Brendan Kelly garbageotaku at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 00:45:17 PST 2005

I've noticed recently that people are having trouble
finding some of the old videos online, with sites like
The Garbage Receptacle no longer functioning.  I have
2gb of space on geocities that I'm just using for a
personal website, which doesn't need that much.  So I
decided to start a side project, uploading all my
garbage multimedia (music videos, live videos, live
mp3s, pictures, etc.) to that webspace.

There's a 25gb/month download limit on my site, so I'm
starting small with just the basic videos and some
acoustic tracks I recorded myself back in '98.  I'll
add more stuff, rarer stuff, as time goes on.

If you're missing anything from years past in your
collection, check it out:

http://garbage.shattereddreams.net

If there's anything specific you're looking for that I
don't have up there, let me know.  If I have it, I'll
put it up right away.

- g.o.