[trash-talk] do you think the band knows or cares?

Carlton Rolle notmyidea at msn.com
Wed Aug 31 12:28:45 PDT 2005

You know, I just got back online after a little while and all that I'm
reading now is Garbage rumors on breaking-up. Honestly I could see it
happening because I think that Butch has had somewhat a lot of problems. And
so has other members of the band.

This record was a bitch for them to make and maybe they are all thinking
that the pay off for it wasn't truly what they were expecting.

See me, Garbage was an eye opener. I learned and exp. a lot of things from
them and their creative music. It will be dramatic for me because that's
really all I listen to... care about... think about... (well that's a little
over-the-top)... but I think you get the picture. I've been to 2 concerts my
entire life and both of those concerts were Garbage. Close to 40 gigs of my
computer's hard drive is Garbage and I have countless others off the comp.

It's really difficult for me to answer whether or not the band cares about
the whole "break-up". I mean I could see them caring because the main reason
why they made BLM was for the fans....

I think that they are just tired and need a break away from the scene for a
while.... but after a while, they may come back.

I would like an official statement from the band stating their break-up and
plans for the future though...

-Carlton