[trash-talk] NGR - The Thot Plickens!

Pilar Shepard peshep at cox.net
Mon Aug 29 14:37:37 PDT 2005

> Would this have turned into a bruhaha at all, if members that had
> replied to the original thread not been bounced from the list and
> put on probation?

Does disagreeing with a point of view automatically raise it to the
level of offensive?

This is the most action this list has had in a LONG time, but I still
don't think it qualifies as a flame war - barely achieves mud
slinging level in my opinion.

So?  Who was so offended, they felt they couldn't simply say "I
disagree," and chose to report the post?

Inquiring minds want to know!

***hits the send button, waiting to see if I get the bouncy-bounce
too***