[trash-talk] support the troops

Shell Bryson shell.bryson at dhnewmedia.com
Mon Aug 29 15:31:45 PDT 2005

>If you had the courage of YOUR convictions, you would go to Iraq, join the
>terrorists, and fight against the evil Marines.

Did you even think about that before writing it? You suggest that by not
supporting the troops I should automatically support "the terrorists"
(although, I hate to remind you, the terrorism that we see today in Iraq
[car bombs etc] only started after 'we' invaded them)? It must be really
nice living in a simple world where everything is so black and white.

>Will YOU stand up and be counted? No, I suppose not.

I did - I marched, and protested, as is my right. I didn't sit at home
behind a computer and bitch (well, not all the time :))

>You prefer to sit at your computer and take cheap shots at a Marine's wife.
>Wow.

All I did was make voice my opinion. I didn't bring the subject up, and I
have nothing against Abbey, or her husband, at all.