[trash-talk] trash talk bad vibrations

Alayna Hughes ahughes at berklee.net
Sat Aug 27 20:31:18 PDT 2005

FYI: THIS IS ON TOPIC IT CONCERNS THE LIST

OK. So I myself have been on this list since 1998.We are the hardcore G fans that are together for one reason. Recently it has felt like scroft is watching over TT. I really don't see why I and several others have to be bounced off the list for even RESPONDING to and NGR topic. It wasn't a good idea to post something to get people upset, but why am I bounced for responding?
Some of you guys responded as well but I didn't see anyone saying Don't Post This Thomas, it makes us upse, as far as I can tell it was this list moderator who has suddenly appeared.

Plenty of us have been annoyed with some things going on with G lately like the website and fees etc. so now we have to worry about being kicked off whenever we post something NGR? "hey- does anyone here stay at each other place when travelling" BAM OFF TOPIC!

So anyways, that's my disgrunt. Maybe we should all agree to not talk about certain things, but its not appropriate for the owner to kick off anyone to responds to an email they don't care for.