[trash-talk] foockin' money makin'

Shell Bryson shell.bryson at dhnewmedia.com
Sun Aug 28 04:17:37 PDT 2005

LOL ran out of time. I know, I *am* ashamed that we had to let that site
slide for a while. We're fixing that though. This week we have a new site
going up (or rather, making the site what it should have been).

______________________________

Shell Bryson

new media designer & developer

icq 10058302

aol/aim subhuman2k

cell +44 (0) 7760 254 152

land +44 (0) 131 539 0188

digital:harmony

 <http://www.dhnewmedia.com/> www.dhnewmedia.com

4/8 North Leith Mill, Edinburgh, EH6 6JY Scotland

  _____