[trash-talk] support our troops indeed

marilyn nerble314 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 10:14:37 PDT 2005

Last I checked the troops are from an all volunteer
military.  Also many are redeploying.  Add that to the
fact that all of the military's recruiting is above
what they needed.

Lastly the Iraqi's are voting for the people that
represent them and those people are also putting
together a constition that will have a referendum
allowing the people to vote for or against it.
Finally if you'd like to see what we're fighting for
http://www.massgraves.info/

Perhaps before you rant you might just get a clue.