[trash-talk] support our troops indeed

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 13:23:41 PDT 2005

Speaking of clues... the US military, all branches, have failed to
reach their enlistment goals for many consecutive months. That's why so
many National Guard are deployed, for instance, whose primary function
normally is to stay at home and Guard the Nation (National Guard, get
it?).

Many are forced to re-enlist via the military's "stop loss" provisions,
even those who have fulfilled their initial enlistment obligations and
don't actually want to stay in the service any longer....

--- marilyn <nerble314 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Last I checked the troops are from an all volunteer
> military.  Also many are redeploying.  Add that to the
> fact that all of the military's recruiting is above
> what they needed.
>
> Lastly the Iraqi's are voting for the people that
> represent them and those people are also putting
> together a constition that will have a referendum
> allowing the people to vote for or against it.
> Finally if you'd like to see what we're fighting for
> http://www.massgraves.info/
>
> Perhaps before you rant you might just get a clue.

"The greatest price of refusing to participate in politics is being governed by your inferiors."

 - Plato, The Republic