[trash-talk] support our troops indeed

alayna hughes garbagetmw at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 16:44:23 PDT 2005

Yes, doesn't it doesn't it suck that people are still
being deployed? For what reason exactly, I suppose to
clean up our mess. Now that Iraq has got a nice
american government that's got plenty of Iraqui's
pissed. At work I saw GW on the news reminding everone
of why we're fighting this war because of 9/11. Are
you KIDDING ME! Give me a break, everyone KNOWS that
he lied and that Iraq has no ties to Al queda, I'm not
an oil raver but I do think he had a  vendetta to
settle from his father's term.
I've lived in Florida most my life and will leave next
week. I am sick to death of these morons who bought
their $2 SUPPORT THE TROOPS ribbon at Walmart- none of
which money actually goes to supporting the troops(I
checked) and those damn Terrorist Hunting Permits.
AHG! morons... I never once saw one of those moronic
stickers up north. Support the troops, yes yes, I
can't watch anymore images of young mens whpse lives
are ruined for some shithead and now they haved their
arms and legs blown off.
I'm actually tired of America right now. I wonnder if
people in Europe are regularly threatened and guilted
by their own people for having their own opinons.

alayna