[trash-talk] Flaws w/G.com

Claude Knaus clyde7 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 08:28:30 PDT 2005

People seem to care a lot about their band and the representation of the
band. It's only natural to feel that the official web site should match
their "high standards". However, I think we should simply appreciate what is
there. Be happy that there is a webpage in the first place. I liked
garbage.com <http://garbage.com> just for Shirley's diaries.

You can always expect that people are doing the best they can. Agreeing on
"the official site is a let down" doesn't bring us forward.

-- Claude