[trash-talk] Flaws w/G.com

matt ifeelintoxicated at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 10:33:56 PDT 2005

Be happy there's a website in the first place?

err...  this is 2005.  everything has a website...

I also enjoyed Shirley's diaries, but ever since
garbage.com became pay-to-play, Shirley has stopped
writing her diaries, which is very odd.  The only band
involvement we've had so far is 3 blog entries by
Steve, and a few pictures by Butch.

The Version 2.0 website was leagues and leagues beyond
what we have now, and that was 100% free.

But complaining has gotten me and everyone else
nothing, so I'll stop now.  So I'll just end with
this:
in most customer service jobs, which is basically what
garbage.com is - a service, the people in charge will
do whatever they can to keep the customers happy.
When a large amount of customers complain, which is
what's happening now (just look at this list, various
blogs at g.com, and half the posts on the MB), someone
will usually get fired due to their piss poor customer
service skills.

I just wish I could work at garbage.com.  Guaranteed
job security, no matter what goes wrong.