[trash-talk] myspace.com

Adam i Agnieszka Gasiorowski FNORD agquarx at hyperreal.info
Tue Aug 23 03:55:09 PDT 2005

     It's a digital signature, if you are
  using a webmail to read email it might
  be unreadable.

     It can't be just a coincidence -
  when I open your email, there goes
  from my iPod:

     And you find me beautiful and unrestible
     A dying creature that forever grows in size
     Somewhere in the middle of the neverending noise
     There's a steady bit of a heart that beats
     Yes, I am the City, you let me be! :-}

--
Seks, seksić, seksolatki...<uri: news:pl.soc.seks.moderowana > <~|
{ A.A }|
Close to the middle of the network. It seems we're looking for a center.
  What if it turns out to be hollow? We could be fixing what is
broken...