[Trash-talk] Berlin Radio Show Setlist

Rob at the Garbage Discography garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 12:01:45 PDT 2005

OK another SMS from tonights radio show just finished;

Queer / Bad Boyfriend / Supervixen / Stupid Girl / Special / hammering in my
Head / Shut Your Mouth / Vow / Bleed Like Me / I think I'm Paranoid / Push
It / Only Happy When it Rains / Why Do You Love Me /// Cherry Lips (Go Baby
Go!)

not 100% sure if Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go!) was a 1 song encore or not. I
only expected this to be a few tracks wish I'd gone to Germany now I had a
invite for this show!

Rob

Home to the Garbage Discography
http://www.garbagedisco.com
Join the forum and discuss your collections
http://www.garbagedisco.com/forum