[Trash-talk] Germany - April 3rd

JesslMaul at aol.com JesslMaul at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 11:41:00 PDT 2005

yeah, was a good performance, a lot of energy..They didn't fuck up at all..I
think because of the TV recording they seemed quite concentrated and
professional last nite..no telling stories, though...
Well, unfortunately after the horrotrip with Turbonegro only 2/3 of the
Cologne audience was present...so it wasn't that overcrowded..
Anyway, never ever mess with Turbonegro, they nearly killed us and I can't
get over the singer with the bear-like-something head around his waist!
Most terrible..we suffered!

xxx
crushgirl