[Trash-talk] Shirley at Halloween

mail from Anette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 11:24:18 PST 2004

>p.s. I have just been prescribed anti-depressants for the first time in
>my life. Does anyone have any experience they can share with me about
>these things? I think I am doing the right thing, as life is so
>miserable at the moment, but it's a tiny bit scary for me. thanks.

I was offered anti-depressants, but I turned them down. I had issues, but I
wanted to get through it without chemical assistance. It's taken me five
years, but I feel great nowadays. Even if I feel miserable I know I'll get
over it. I also tried talking to a couple of therapists, but they only
pissed me off, they didn't help me in any way, so I knew I was on my own
with my problems. And I managed to get through it, today I am a happy,
outgoing person! As opposed to the shy, angry, depressed and frightened
little kitten that I was. It's got a lot to do with your self-confidence.
You have to trust yourself before you can trust others.

@nette

"Listen to Genie, dear, Genie knows."