[Trash-talk] Shirley at Halloween

Mark Perry msp0 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 16:27:14 PST 2004

Hi All,

>From the latest Studio Diary:

"Practised my make-up for Halloween tonight. I'm going to go as the
android Kris from the movie Blade Runner as played by Daryl Hanna.Her
make-up was so distictive so hopefully I won't need to explain it to
anyone.Better start practising my cartwheels ASAP."

Wow! I wish I could see photos of that! My favourite movie and my
favourite red head! ;-)

cheers,
mark

p.s. I have just been prescribed anti-depressants for the first time in
my life. Does anyone have any experience they can share with me about
these things? I think I am doing the right thing, as life is so
miserable at the moment, but it's a tiny bit scary for me. thanks.