[Trash-talk] news from Garbage.com

Susan Senn kanuz at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 09:27:25 PDT 2004

>Working title for new album: Hands On A Hard Body
>SONGS:
>Be my Bad Boyfriend
>Run
>Why don't you come over
>Guilty
>It's all over but the Crying.
>Sex is not the Enemy
>Hanging with the Bitches
>Why don't you love Me.
>Calling All Girls
>HoneyBee
>Bleed Like Me
>Right Between the Eyes
>Space Can come Through Anyone
>Nobody Can Win

I think all the trashers are just really busy, I know I'm taking summer
classes and working nine hours a day, that's the reason for my TT apathy.

Anyway, I'm trying to reserve judgements until I hear the album.  Because
these names might change much...Remember Sad Alcoholic Clowns?  And Cherry
Lips used to be-what was it- Wonderjam?

I actually think some of the title lend themselves well to that darker
Garbage, like: It's All Over But The Crying makes me think of something dark
and slow.  Bleed Like Me seems like it might be harder, kind of like As
Heaven Is Wide...I'm trying really hard to not go through every song and say
what the title conjurs up to me...Maybe that would be a good thread.  I'll
start it.