[Trash-talk] HOAHB album tracks

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 07:28:13 PDT 2004

>I dunno, I kinda *like* the title. I'd thought early on that they might
>call it that. And it has a real *Shirley-esque* feel to it, and the sorts
>of imagery it conjurs. Add to this that it was based on an oddball
>television show (if I remember correctly, one of those kooky
>reality-tv-like competition things) -- which is so *out in left field* from
>anything you'd imagine if you just happened upon the title in a record
>shop. So that makes me like it too.

It's the "Hard Body" bit that does it for me. I just have this weird
thing... :/

>Bleed Like Me and It's All Over But The Crying are my two favorite song
>titles. Oooh, and of course Calling All Girls. That sounds like a fun one.

Calling All Girls makes me giggle a little bit. It sounds like a complete
fast paced cheese fest. I like the sound of Run. I'm just hoping that it
will be the rocky serious one :P Songs called Run are usually good.. :P
Hanging with the Bitches makies me cringe a little bit - a hip hop stylee
pisstake? Guilty and the last five sound quite good. If you can guess the
quality of songs by the titles (but I did the same for V2.O and I was right!
:P)

Why don't you songs seem to be on offer at the moment. Oh well, I look
forward to hearing it all of course. Unfortunately, I know I'll love most of
it. Isn't it terrible to be predictable? :) I don't thinK I could be majorly
disappointed but hey we'll see.