[Trash-talk] Enjoy the Silence?

Asbjørn Andersen garbage at pc.dk
Mon May 10 03:45:50 PDT 2004

Hey Claude, I remember your fan-site.
It was really good. I remember downloading the Live True Love concert from there.
And the Shirley handwriting font is awesome. Thanks!
Is it just me or weren't there many more garbage fan websites around during he v2.0 era than now?
To me it seems like most of them have gone without many new ones have been created.

Take care
Asbjørn