[Trash-talk] Enjoy the Silence?

Claude Knaus clyde7 at bluewin.ch
Mon May 10 14:18:04 PDT 2004

Hi Asbjorn,

Ah, the good old times. Yeah, I thought the fan-sites around V2.0 were
very good. I guess after the first album, the anticipation for the
second album was so big that it lead to the creation of many fan sites.
Anybody still remembers the Version 2.0 covers people made? :) I guess
I was also guilty for the TT t-shirt which never saw the light. Work
life took over before I could finish it.

-- Claude