[Trash-talk] Re: Trash-talk Digest, Vol 15, Issue 6

Ian Abbott iabbott at ruiner.demon.co.uk
Wed Mar 10 20:08:34 PST 2004

True, but the thing is that they (as in Curve) have NEVER SAID that
Garbage ripped them off, so you're doing them an injustice by
continually - whether you are intending to or not - implying that they
did, allowing you to then go on with your own immature "boo hoo"
statements... :)

Give it a rest, mate
Ian