[Trash-talk] Curve ripped us off! boo hoo!

Alan Hoppe scully_itsme at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 14:22:03 PST 2004

I read @nette's post that had the snippet of a Curve review with the usual
Garbage-Ripped-Curve-Off-We-Hate-Garbage stuff .. and then I read your posts
and was overwhelmed with thoughts of bathtub gin. That sounds like fuN! I
think my grampa made some of that stuff.

@nette's article thingie sounded like it was written by some reviewer dweeb
who just needed an excuse to vent his hatred for Garbage and Shirley. These
sorts of idiots will always exist. Clever with the verbage but not with any
other form of performance art. Stuck writing little reviews of art instead.
They are like little tse tse flies hovering about annoying me, and I keep
finding them in my damn bathtub gin!

-Alan-