[Trash-talk] Re: Trash-talk Digest, Vol 14, Issue 16

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 16 09:06:24 PST 2004

I think we should also keep in mind that Garbage never intended to release
more than one song.... And that turned into an entire album. And that again
turned into a tour, which again turned into a second album and another
massive tour. Which of course, led to a third album and a third tour and now
a fourth album. Garbage as a band were never intended to do this. But they
did. I think getting outside assistance is best for them, you see what
happened to BG. It didn't go too well, even tho us "hardcore" (I hate this
word, btw) fans loved it. Even tho it was a strong personal album and well
crafted, it was still their weakest album and well, even tho they sold more
records than Michael Jackson's Invincible, the album did flop..
I think outside help is the best choice for them. It'll give them strength
to get back up on their feet. They were on the verge of breaking up during
the summer of 2002. But we're lucky enough to get a fourth album.

@nette

"Listen to Genie, dear, Genie knows."
-Genie-