[Trash-talk] new diaries

the Garbage Fan Site GarbageFanSite at subhuman.net
Tue Feb 10 10:38:59 PST 2004

My parents were up over the weekend and I shared a cigar with my mum
(!!).... First time I've smoked anything in almost 4 years. It was really
nice (with a  bottle of red wine!) but... the house still stinks 2 days
later. YUK. Glad I gave up smoking. I'm not about to start again!

As for the Janet Jackson thing; I really think the US has lost the plot
(along with WMDs). It's become such a reactionary country it is seriously
dangerous. God help anyone who ever says anything "slightly out of place" on
public TV, or shows something it's not supposed to. Meanwhile, you can watch
anything in shows like Nip/Tuck, Sex in the City etc etc. It's becoming a
randomly censored country, which is seriously weird. Soon you wont be able
to say anything at all unless it's a popular idea and it's in exactly the
right company, or you'll end up being hung out to dry...

shell @ the garbage fan site
www.subhuman.net

Shell Bryson
New Media Designer