[Trash-talk] new diaries

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 11:10:29 PST 2004

What a pleasant surprise..! I wasn't the only one going through the worst
cramps known to man tuesday morning. :) This made my day.. Along with
another thing which I will tell another day.
I have to agree with Shirley on the Janet Jackson boob incident......
christ, only in America.. *shakes head* Shirley having a cigarette was more
shocking for crying out loud..! Beurgh.... I'm thrilled to be rid of that
filthy habit. Altho it is quite tasty along side of alcohol. I prefer cigars
or cigarillos to regular cigarettes, tho. They taste way better, but are not
fit for smoking every day.
Ok, I'm ranting again........

@nette

"Listen to Genie, dear, Genie knows."