[Trash-talk] gr: music video directors

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 22:08:26 PST 2004

>Cherry Lips - Joseph Kahn

he did the video for Toxic by Britney Spears and I think that video is
awful. I mean i get the idea and the idea of the images and whatever is good
but I don't like the way they were put together. It just looks kinda messy
or just, not vivid enough? Maybe that's just me. Okay, that is just me. But
yeah he said "I like to leave an image that endures" (or something to that
effect). That can be the only explanation for that embarassing "toilet
scene" in Cherry Lips.